Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Heechullie

As everyone knew, our Heechul has won a rookie award, and the thank you message!


Video Message


I don't know why...At the end of the video I burst out crying...TT_TT


I guess I've missed him so much and seeing him so healthy has made me really happy!
Heechul is being Heechul, congratulating himself and I really miss that!
I'm so glad that he hasn't change even a bit!


And he is handsome and very healthy! I'm really really really happy!!


I'm a cold hearted girl, I hardly cry and Heechul is really special to me as I've shed tears for him a lot of times.


SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL!!
WOO U BICCAL KIM HEECHUL!!

SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL!!
WUJU DAE SEUTA KIM HEECHUL!!

SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL!!
GIDARIGE KIM HEECHUL!!

2 years or 20 years, I'll wait for you! Saranghaeyo Chullie oppa~~~! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment