Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Get Out! and In Heaven

To be frank, I cried after hearing In Heaven..being composed by my Hero, Kim Jaejoong xD I was really touched.
The lyrics are touching, each word is beautiful, the melody is too mesmerizing like it comes from heaven.

JYJ- In Heaven

I can't say those words, I really can't
As much as you were by my side
I'm sorry but I can't
Everything comes shaking back to me now- JYJ In Heaven

As for Get Out, the MV is nice and Jaejoong is DAMN HOT!! With all black and his glares, I thought my heart was going to stop beating!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Why is there a creature that is soooooo SEXY and HOT and GORGEOUS??!!

JYJ- Get Out

Oh Baby tell me why you act so strange
But tonight I don't need a damn explain
But I already knew everything- JYJ Get Out

There are so many albums that I need to buy;
1. Miss A Goodbye Baby
2. Super Junior Mr. Simple
3. JYJ In Heaven
4. Super Junior A-CHa

or should I just by A-CHa?? I think so too..
School is making me tired and stressed out especially end year examination is coming REAL SOON.. >//<
I'm going to finish this war and going to enjoy ma vacation! =P



No comments:

Post a Comment