Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Protect the Boss


This charming lad as a boss! Today 9.10 pm, KBS2 turn on this channel! xD

Today is the third episode! And tomorrow, there's a kiss scene between Muwon (Jae) and Nayun [episode 4]
I can't watch that freaking scene!! T_T

I would like to be comfortable here, writing in Malay, but someone said to me that my English has went down, down and down~~~! Pfft. I admitted that, that was why I want to write in Malay. =P

Okay, to everyone that knows me well, I'm a Petal (a fan of Kim Heechul) but I'm also a fan of Jaejoong.

Last two months my top chart has been;

1. Kim Heechul
2. Kim Jaejoong
3. Zhoumi
4. Choi Siwon
5. Leeteuk

But it seems like Jaejoong is catching up with Heechul, LOL! Jaejoong is such a charmer *faint*


And I really like guys with charismatic aura and glares (like Heechul, but we're focusing on Jaejoong here)

<3 <3 <3 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment