Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Disappointment

I updated a chapter for Cold Hearted Man and I made Heechul and Cherry met.
I thought it was a good chapter and I'm eager and excited to read the overflowing comments regarding the chapter.


It disappointed me because there were barely 10 comments. (6 comments for now)


Anyway, after this busy(?) week, I'll update a chapter each for Cold Hearted Man and Shady Girl.

I'm keeping it positive, maybe most of my readers aren't logging in due to Asianfanfics server problem when I updated the chapter.

Anyway, I'm writing Hourglass's story and a member had withdrawn from the group T_T
So, I'm searching for a new member now!

And my spy story's progression is 1.8%

The draft is completed but I need to read lots of fighting scenes and the machines and guns...

And speaking of fighting scenes, I'm excited for June!!
G.I. Joe Retaliation will be out! The trailer shows Byung Hoon oppa's body *faint*
Seriously, how old is he? How can he be so hot????!!!!!!!!!!!! 


xian_hee97 is signing off to finish off her homework and maybe study for a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment