Sasaeng fans mean they are the types of fans who follow the artists that they like and go overboard.
Once I heard the audio....
The whacking sounds with him scolding the fans are scaring me. No, I always scared when guys get angry. Hearing my bias scolding and smacking the fans made me scared? I don't know the correct word to express what am I feeling right now.
There's no proof that he is the one who use violence against the fan/s but you can tell la..
The way his voice sounded and the fan's "ahck"...
I'm a little sad but I can understand their frustrations over this fans. But the using of violence...
I don't know.
Some say he was drunk. LOL
Anyway, it was still hot.
Although I don't approve guys hitting girls, still, he's hot when he's angry. LOL again
JYJ FIGHTING!
I don't include the audio since I don't want it to be spread all over the world. I hope that'll help.
Cassiopeia or JYJ fans should still love and support them.
They are humans and not angels although they seem like ones..
HUMANS HAVE FLAWS!
JYJ, HWAITING!
No comments:
Post a Comment