Fashion King's viewer rating is higher than Dream High 2 which is not really surprising.. it's 10.0%
I don't hate Dream High 2 and I watch it because of Rian @ Jiyeon and JB and Yoojin @ Jinwoon, etc. Anyone except for Sora.
Honestly, I don't think Sora fits for the role. Her acting was way too exaggerating which I found it anoying. Whenever she cried, I hate it and I skip it. Pfft.
I read some comments about Sora being offered for the role to increase the viewer rating since she is Leeteuk oppa's wife. Dream High 2 PD should find another actress.
I forgot. I'm here to talk about Fashion King. =='
Fashion King Episode 1 is AWESOME!!
The opening is great and I'm anticipating this drama the most along with Love Rain.
I love it how Se Kyung unnie still looks pretty eventhough her face got some ashes(?) on it. Madam Jo is your typical mother in law and she blames the fire on Ga-Young! TT_TT
I love how Ga Young denies it with silent tears and not weeping like poor Cinderella.
The chemistry between Se Kyung and Ah In is great too.
What makes it a little unrealistic is how Young Gul (Ah In) gives/lends money to Ga Young when they just met. I guess women's tears really have magical and awesome power.
It's sad to see how fast Ga Young flies to New York but they are going to meet each other again.
At least this drama is not dragging their plot like Dream High 2 did.
And I hate how much attention Yuri is getting. I know this is her first time acting and all but everything in Allkpop is all about her. Where is Shin Se Kyung, Lee Je Hoon and Yoon Ah In's articles?
I'm anticipating more for Fashion King and I don't think this drama will disappoint me and others. The same goes with Love Rain and I can't wait to see great movies and dramas for this year!
Love Rain hwaiting!!
Fashion King hwaiting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment