Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Today is...

Today is not really a bad day if these two saram didn't piss me off.
School was great except for when this guy kicked the chair I was standing on..
And teacher scolded him if I go cacat..how?

That was when I realized how much I treasure my legs. Without them how do I walk? How do I run? How do I dance? How do I stand? How do I kick some asses? LOL

Anyway, the little prince in my house...once again made a ruckus about a chicken wing. Seriously dude?
There was no name printed on the chicken wing and I was half-scolded because I took the chicken. What am I? What was he?

Is there an unspoken rule about all the chicken wings in this house belong to him? Since it is unspoken, I do not know.

Second. read my prev post.

Again, to a different person, seriously dude?

I guess there wouldn't be a day without me being pissed off with male species (guy, boy, man).

Note: Saram means person/human

No comments:

Post a Comment