Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Stupid jerks

I don't understand with some people who disturb others just because they are bored. Or because they are jerks.Seriously, what the hell is your problem?

Oh, yeah, silly me, you were just joking.

Saying hurtful words does not cause me any harm but it makes my heart hurts. Yes, no matter how cold my heart is, I can feel hurt too. Fool.
Even the ice can be broken if you throw it on to the floor or smash it with your foot...or anything hard...like a spoon or the lesung batu.

My point is, you, me, we have to know the limit of joking.
Wtf man, nak gurau pun ada had.

One thing for sure, if you disturb or do the same thing you did to me to other girls, you get what you want. Their attention, them scolding you, their frustration, etc...

But you have mistaken me with someone who gives a fuck damn.
I seriously don't give a fuck damn.

Go to hell or anywhere far from me and mind your own business and life.

Since I can take care my own life and I don't need you to mess nor bother with it.

And I want my pencil case back.

You fucking jerks... take care of your own shit life.

No comments:

Post a Comment